The Function of Injection 095000-6980
Fuel injection 095000-6980 is the most critical and complex part in common rail system, and it is also the most difficult part in design and process. By controlling the opening and closing of the solenoid valve, the ECU injects the fuel in the high-pressure fuel rail into the combustion chamber with the best fuel injection timing, fuel injection quantity and fuel injection rate.
- Increase oil pressure (constant pressure): Increase injection pressure to 10 ~ 20 MPa.
- Adjust fuel injection time (timing): Control starting and stopping fuel injectionat specified time.
Adjust the fuel injection quantity (quantitative): According to the working conditions of diesel engine, change the fuel injection quantity to adjust the speed and power of diesel engine.
Reasons of Injection 095000-6980 Not Working Normally
- There is air in the oil circuit of the engine fuel system.
- Vehicle oil pump oil supply system is not normal.
- Engine common rail system oil leakage or pressure limiting valve damage.
- There is a short circuit, cutting out and poor contact in the wiring harness connected to the fuel.
- The long-term placement of the injector causes the anti-rust oil to solidify, and the internal components are stuck or the oil holes are blocked.
Before installing, carefully check whether other components in the common rail system except the fuel injector is damaged so as to prevent the fuel injector from not working properly after being replaced.
Injection 095000-6980 Installation Precautions
- The replacement of the fuel injector must strictly follow the electrical system, the approved pressure of the low-pressure fuel intake system, the approved pressure of the high-pressure fuel circuit system, and fuel system replacement consumables requirements (including the low-pressure fuel circuit system filter and the high-pressure fuel circuit) specified in the vehicle engine maintenance manual.
- Replacement of wearing parts of the fuel system, cleaning requirements for the connection between the fuel system and the injector, the fitting clearance of the fuel injector connection, the installation angle and tightening torque of the injector, the fitting clearance of the intake system, and the fitting clearance of the exhaust system to ensure the service life of the engine and the normal operation of the injector.
- When installing the fuel injector on the engine, it is necessary to clean the engine block, cylinder head and other parts connected to the fuel injector, and ensure that there is no dust, carbon deposits, water, rust spots, etc.
- Before installing, check whether the fuel injector nozzle gasket has been replaced and installed on the fuel injector.
- When installing the fuel injector, apply lubricant between the fuel injector, fuel nozzle sealing gasket and O-ring.
- Without replacing new gasket can lead to: deformation of the tight cap of nozzle, deformation of nozzle, deformation of nozzle orifice, oil leakage and air leakage, which will cause serious damage to the fuel injector and nozzle to break and cause damage to the engine.
- When installing the injector on the engine, please carefully check the components related to the installation of the injector, such as the injector pressure plate, screw, injector rod and other accessories are not deformed, and install it in strict accordance with the operation steps of the engine maintenance manual.
- It is forbidden to operate the bare injector for a long time in an environment with serious dust pollution and corrosion to iron products.
- It is forbidden to operate the bare injector for a long time in a strong magnetic field environment.
www.0950006981.com and Shenzhen Shumatt Technology Co., Ltd own the copyright of “Common Rail Injection 095000-6985 Encyclopedia” (including but not limited to text, pictures, logo). Any users or the third partied use “Common Rail Injection 095000-6985 Encyclopedia” for business purpose must ask for written permission from www.0950006981.com and Shenzhen Shumatt Technology Co., Ltd, or we will take action according to related laws.
To learn further information of 095000-6985 injector’s technical data, the following link will help:
Please read www.0950006981.com’s Private Policy and Copyright Statement carefully when visit this website and before using any contents on this website: